Saturday, May 11, 2013

just a little baby fever. part one

one thing that is for sure is that i have baby fever. the next promotion i want is to be called momma. my little niece Hannie made it all the more prominant.  when you have a baby come into the family it changes you. i realized nothing else matters. as long as the little baby is happy and healthy the world can go on living.  

soooo i'm NOT pregnant. but if you looked at my pinterest you'd know i have baby fever.  so i'd thought i'd share some pins. the ones that i plan on implamenting when i have a little bee of my own.
 Pinned ImagePinned Image
Lavender Duppioni Shoes by Gracious May.      JCrew Dress for her fancy side.
i can't figure out a way to justify getting
these but when i do, watch out!

 Pinned Image so if you wanna make these for me, er, i mean baby, i'd think i'd love you forever, seriously.

Pinned Imagethis one is on my to-make list.

Pinned ImagePinned Image
these two will be for my baby girl on her baptism day.

Pinned Imagesweet, simple, baptism blanket. Pinned Imagefor sure!

Pinned ImagePinned Image  Pinned Image

Pinned Image  Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image
Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image
Pinned ImagePinned Image all adorable & irresistable! agree?

Pinned Imageo. my. gosh. adorable. Pinned Image



*i do not claim any of these pictures as my own and the following link is to my pinterest where you can link to the original post.* http://pinterest.com/trish23bsj/little-bee/


No comments:

Post a Comment